Reply To: Endings, Surprises, Game chat [Spoilers]

Home Forums Previous Months 82 – July 2023: The Aching Endings, Surprises, Game chat [Spoilers] Reply To: Endings, Surprises, Game chat [Spoilers]

Pix
Participant
Podcaster

I managed to get 124 or maybe 122 on a replay yesterday so I’ll see if I can max that out this month. I seem to recall rolling the score counter past the maximum when I played it before but this may have been fixed since. There are certainly a lot of points for asking the scholar about the right things.

I never used the reeds so there must be something I can do with them. I figured out what to do with the blood but that didn’t achieve much either so I feel there must be more going on there.

I wondered if there was a route where you didn’t have to die for maximum points as you spend a lot of this game being eaten or falling down pits. I’ll have to experiment.

I’ve definitely found one hidden ending anyway and there are points to be gained by following partway down the path to get there. I’ll hold off on spoilers on that for now unless people want them.