Boloball

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I think it’s cool if we have a thread per game, so I’m making those. If you have thoughts on Boloball, share them in here!

My mum loves this game. She’s played countless hours of it. I kind of see the appeal, although honestly it’s really quite easy to beat the AI. There’s also a hotseat local multiplayer mode though! It’s an interesting little game. Quite simple, yet offers just enough stuff to keep you occupied for a while. It’s made by William Soleau, who made TONS of other games as well. They’re listed on his website, if you’re interested: http://www.soleau.com/dosgame.html

Pix
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’ve had a few goes on this one. It’s playable but didn’t exactly grab my attention. If I had to choose between Boloball and Minesweeper/Solitaire then there wouldn’t be much in it. It’s a game in that mould really so might appeal to non-gamers more. The computer did pose some challenge at first but is highly beatable once you know the rules. It’s the sort of game I might have got on a magazine disk, played for 20 minutes till I beat it and then instantly forgot about it. Definitely not a title I’m going to be going back to.

LunarLoony
    Participant
    Podcaster

Here’s my copy…!

On initial glance, this looks a lot like Balloon Challenge, another Soleau game. I haven’t played it yet, though, so we’ll soon find out if that’s the case.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.