Briefing and launch sequence random bits

Home Forums Previous Months 48 – September 2020: Wing Commander Briefing and launch sequence random bits

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Psy
    Participant

I’m playing this again with my son. I have a memory of the “corridor run” sequence being kind of aleatory (sometimes there is pilot running, sometimes a staff member), but the end of the briefing part is also interesting.

Pilots seem to stand up differently each time, but also, the music has a different ending, not sure if the last is random or depends on the position on the mission tree.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

I barely remember watching my cousin play this almost 30 years ago and one thing I do remember vividly is being blown away by the corridor run sequence. It looks so smooth and eye-catching, even to this day IMO (definitely no rose tinted glasses here). Thanks for posting that, I wonder though, can we put gifs on the site? It might be more striking to see the GIF.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Err… I think so? Let’s find out! 😀

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Hmm… the file size limit was 2 MB and my gif was almost 5. I’ve increased the limit now, let’s try again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 48 – September 2020: Wing Commander Briefing and launch sequence random bits