Cannon Fodder [1993]

Home Forums Game Suggestions Cannon Fodder [1993]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• sorceress
    Participant

I make a thread for this game so that we don’t forget it.

This was one of the most famous, most enjoyable, and most memorable games of the early 90s.

I’d place it squarely alongside lemmings, sonic, doom, and street fighter II in terms of it’s significance in early 90’s gaming history.

It was available for various 16-bit platforms, including the amiga (where it was perhaps the most successful?) but there was a dos version too, so I think we should consider it for dos game club.

dollarone
    Participant
    Podcaster

I don’t think I ever played this. Perhaps on amiga? Would be up for spending a month on it.

evilcommiedictator
    Participant
    Podcaster

Cannon Fodder was recently run in the RGL DOScathlon #3 – they raced the first 4 missions as part of their 10 game marathon (and I took part)

It is a amazing game, British satire of war over the top of everything, but after the shareware missions some of the missons are just damn unforgiving, but of course, at this point we can save/load and finish the game in a sane way 😀

PixelProphecy
    Participant
    Podcaster

War never been so much fun 😉

Pseudo_C
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’ve always wanted to take a crack at this one but always seem to be playing something else at the time, or just plain find something else to do. I would be awesome to give myself a deadline to get through this one!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Game Suggestions Cannon Fodder [1993]