Episode Participation

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Hi kids,

we need to get started planning the episode. We thought it would be a nice change to actually ask around here who wants to join.

So, this is your chance! Just drop us a message (here) if you’re willing help us out.

Cheers
    rnlf

firefyte
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’m in, probably!

But I can bow out, if you want someone else for a change.

Plenty of other adventure games this year!

Srandista
    Participant
    Podcaster

Well, as I mentioned in the first DOTT thread, I’m all in for this episode!

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

For new people who are wondering how this all works: we’ve actually made a guide which covers the whole process. You can find it here: http://dosgameclub.com/podcast-guide/

What it comes down to is:

* We ask everyone to record their own voice, using for example Audacity (free audio recorder). Using a phone is fine too, just make sure you wear headphones.

* We prepare some notes in bullet-point form to gather our thoughts. This is sent a few days before we record the podcast, so everyone can chip in and contribute.

* On the scheduled date & time we host a call using Jitsi (it’s free and runs in your browser) in which we talk about the game for maybe 2 hours or so

* In the end everyone sends their audio recording over, which we use to put together the podcast

It’s really quite straight-forward and hopefully a lot of fun too 🙂

f2bnp
    Participant

I too would be interested, but it seems like the roster is already full. If one of the above folks changes their minds, I’d be glad to take over. 🙂

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

We can have more people on, that’s no problem!

dollarone
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’m also interested, although I was on the last one and there’s a limit to how much dollarone anyone can tolerate

taxalot
    Participant

I’m also interested too ! DOTT is a game I know pretty well and it’s been a while !

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Ok, we’ve got more than enough people now. Let’s see if we can make it work, thanks for all the interest 🙂

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I’m a bit concerned about more than three guests (on top of the two hosts). We did that in the Monkey Island episode and it’s been a bit much, honestly.

dollarone already agreed to send a voice message instead. If it’s okay for you, taxalot, would that be a possibility, too? You’re more than welcome to join a later episode, it’s nothing against you 😉

taxalot
    Participant

No offense taken !
    I’ll try sending a voice mail if I can think of something.

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Perfect! We’ll keep asking you for every episode until we made up for this 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.