Favorite racer character?

Home Forums Current Game: Wacky Wheels Favorite racer character?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• firefyte
    Participant
    Podcaster

What’s everybody’s favorite character?

I’m partial to the shark or tiger.

fastwinstondoom
    Participant

Haven’t gotten around to playing it yet but back in the day it was Shark and Tiger all the way down for me! We’ll see if my taste has evolved over the last 25+ years…

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

I couldn’t really remember which character I used to play until the moment I booted the game up again last night. Immediately I remembered that it was the shark all the way, and that’s not about to change.

All the rest of the characters just seem like the most generic, lazy animal mascots I can imagine. How, in the peak era of cool animal mascots, did all of them end up so boring?
    They really need to be just a little bit more edgy.

And there needs to be a sloth. I would play as a sloth. (Not pushing my luck with my namesakes animal!)

watchful
    Participant

Do the different characters have different driving stats?

nevice
    Participant

I’ve been playing as the raccoon so far.

Not sure if they have different stats, actually. There’s nothing about stats in the FAQ that DJ_HiP linked to, so I’m guessing the stats are all the same?

voxel
    Participant

Stats are identical or so close to identical as to not matter. But the animations and ‘cutscenes’ are unique to each character, including the player-triggered taunts, very important!

Martli
    Participant

Always Yoshi, oh wait, wrong game. I kinda like the moose guy.

Wesbat
    Participant

I have been racing with all of them but leaning towards the Hefelump. I like how each has their own sound and win animation.

jadi
    Participant

Shark. Its fun to see a shark driving a kart (so for me a moose driving a kart is more normal)

Martli
    Participant

Played it with my 3 year old son and he is also a shark fan. I kinda wish they’d made it so that each character had a special ability, like if the shark was faster under the water or something.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Current Game: Wacky Wheels Favorite racer character?