Gobliiins (1+2+3)
-
I’d be up for that. These games cropped up in a lot of magazines and ads at the time, and always kind of intrigued me. They look slick and unique – I’d almost say preempting some pixel art games of the current day – and as far as I know they take a very fresh, cross-genre approach to gameplay.
Ultra important game on my childhood! Would love to play this one with the club. I’ve always wanted to finish it.
Gobliiiiins 1+2+3 are a great memories ! I like the design of the coktel vision games, they have the round design of amiga graphism translated on PC ( i believe they were created for the amiga originaly) ! Hardcore puzzle game with the outfit of point ‘n click . I like the humour and the sound design. One of the most reminescent memories of DOS games. Big up to Pierre Gilhodes to continue the series in Goblins 4+5+6 and achieving the Goblins 1-5 collection physical version including a floppy disk with the PS5 version.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.