GoG Sale 50% off until Dec 1

Home Forums Previous Months 52 – January 2021: Master of Magic GoG Sale 50% off until Dec 1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

Master of Magic GOG

Here’s your opportunity to save a few bucks before January. GoG must be making millions off our club. 🙂

Same deal on Steam too
    Master of Magic Steam

Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

BTW there’s also a DLC on sale too.
    Caster of Magic

It will be interesting to hear if anyone decides to play with it. It was actually released after the DOS era *checks notes* 25 years after release in February 2020.

I would be very interested in knowing the story behind a DLC released 25 years later… I guess they’ve been paying attention to the evolution of game monetization and thought why not hop on that band wagon? Better late than never!

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

It’s on special again if anybody missed it.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I still can’t believe there’s DLC for this game released in 2019. Mind blown!

Pseudo_C
    Participant
    Podcaster

Hah! I missed the first sale and preempted the second… Oh well, still less that $10. Great price, but so far the commitment to read the manual is intense!

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

I read a lot of bad reviews for the DLC.
    Can anybody say if it’s worth it? And will it work on old hardware, or is it one of those things that only works on some recompiled version for modern systems?

Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

On sale again until Jan 4th FYI in case you haven’t picked it up and plan on playing it this month.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 52 – January 2021: Master of Magic GoG Sale 50% off until Dec 1