Grand Prix Circuit YouTube Video

Home Forums Previous Months 02 – April 2017: Grand Prix Circuit Grand Prix Circuit YouTube Video

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Endurance Swimmer
    Participant

Greetings all. I’m rather new to DOS Game Club but I can see I’m amongst friends here. Whether that’s because I’m in my mid 40’s and am showing my age I’m not sure!!! Anyway I joined this club because I heard about the club record scoreboard for Grand Prix Circuit and I used to play it quite a bit in my late teens and early 20’s. So I thought I would see if I could get anywhere near some of my old times. That’s a work in progress but I ended up doing ok and raising the bar on a few of them. That led to me deciding to make a YouTube video on the game. I’ve had my main channel “Endurance Swimmer Australia” since 2011 and I’ve been uploading videos since 2013 but up until recently they have been on various adventure activities, mainly in the water. As somewhat of an experiment I thought I might start using a screen recorder and make some videos on old retro computer games. The one on Grand Prix Circuit is my first and I’ve just uploaded it so I thought I’d share the link for anyone who is interested so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_88kUOQwGsg

In the video I talk a bit about the game, then do a demonstration race from the back of the grid on Monza before taking about Dos Game Club and finishing off by showing the lap I did in practice mode around Monaco to set a new club record. Hope you enjoy it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 02 – April 2017: Grand Prix Circuit Grand Prix Circuit YouTube Video