Greetings

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Katsumoto
    Participant

Hi all! Thought I should briefly introduce myself. Iโ€™m John, aka โ€œKatsumotoโ€ (I reallllly liked the Last Samurai). Iโ€™m just your regular guy whose first taste of gaming was on a 486 SX, and, well, the rest is history ๐Ÿ™‚

I have been lurking on these forums and listening to your podcast for a while, but it has taken this long for me to finally register. Keep up the good work! And maybe one day when you have finally played every DOS game in existence (!) you can start a spin-off Windows 95/98 podcast, lol.

My own earliest memories are of Prince and Persia and Knights of the Sky (I loved that podcast, I really did think for years that I was the only person who ever played that game), but it was with Doom that I think I first truly became hooked. I have never stopped playing that particular title – just finished off a full play through of Doom, Doom 2 and TNT Evilution using my favourite source port (Chocolate Doom – keeping it as vanilla as possible!).

Anyway, nice to be here, and as I said before, keep up the good work!

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Uh oh. Your Avatar is going to lead to some confusion with dollarone’s ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome aboard!

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

Eh, there’s no room for confusion whatsoever. Dollarone’s avatar is looking the other way! ๐Ÿ˜‰

dollarone
    Participant
    Podcaster

welcome! nice face ๐Ÿ˜€

Katsumoto
    Participant

Haha, cheers. Well, not to worry – I have decided for the sake of clarity to switch to the face of the SECOND best DOS era FPS…. Kyle Katarn of Dark Forces, of course!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings