Greetings from Slovakia

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings from Slovakia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• mister
    Participant

Hey guys!

My name is Juraj, but I go by the nick Mister, even in real life. I am in late 30s now and I fondly remember my childhood, gaming with my older brother. In the post valvet revolution times, not everybody had a PC, but my parents always spent the extra buck to buy my brother and me a computer. And we had them all: from Atari 800XE, then a 286, 486, Pentium 200MMX and an overclocked Celeron (Mendocino-core). I guess it paid out, because we both got university degrees in IT and both work in IT all our productive lives. In last few years, as my own kids got a bit older, I found myself a bit of spare time in the evenings so I started to play (and re-play) old games from my childhood. I also managed to collect few PCs of back in the day. Im now in possesion of a 286 16mhz with a monochromatic display, a 386 33mhz, a Pentium 2 233mhz with a Voodoo Banshee card and a Pentium 3 Tualatin 1000mhz (which I am most proud of, because that was A BEAST when it was new). All working like a charm.

I discovered your podcast about a year ago and boy it is a gem! I like the format and Tijn with Florian have great chemistry together. Not to mention your occasional co-host Jozef, who is my fellow countrymen. Now after listening to dozens of episodes I genuinly feel like Im discussing old games with my buddies in a bar. Great work guys and Im looking forward to all new episodes.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Hey thanks for the kind words! Welcome to the club 🙂

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

We should show this to yozy to make him join more often. It’s important for people!

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings from Slovakia