Greetings

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• McKracken
    Participant

Greetings everyone,

I stumbled upon your podcast a few weeks ago and enjoyed it a lot. Visited your website every now and then and decided to register today.

My first computer was an Atari ST 1040 F in the mid 80s. First PC was a 386 SX 25 MHz (I think) with 2MB RAM in the early 90s which, already at that time, was too slow to run the game nearly everyone in my age at that time wanted to play: DOOM. So I had to spend nights at my friends home deathmatching:) until I had the bucks to get me a decent machine.

Im in my early 40s from Hannover, Germany.

So far so good. Looking forward to nice chats and forum discussions.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Welcome! It’s great to have you. My first PC was a 386 SX as well, although running only at 16 MHz. Luckily by the time Doom came out it had been upgraded to a 40 MHz 386 DX, which was just barely able to run it!

Sadly I didn’t have as cool a machine as your Atari ST before that. My first computer was a Sharp MZ 731, which is a sort MSX-type computer from the early 80s. By the time I got it in the late 80s, it was very outdated already. Still had fun playing some games from the built-in cassette player, even if it sometimes took 20 minutes for a game to load haha

Anyway, welcome to the club and I hope to see you around, either on the forums, in the chat room, or maybe through a voice message or as a podcast participant.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings