Hello!

Home Forums User Introductions Hello!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• xtonyx
    Participant

Picked up the podcast a few days ago after a link from a reddit thread. Was excited to listen to scorched earth, monkey island, doom, warcraft, and I’m about to listen to street rod. I’d love to suggest a game I haven’t seen suggested here yet which is Castles by Interplay.

I sunk so many hours in to dos games growing up, but I have some fond memories of that one. I played through the Monkey Island series and replay the first one every few years. Streetrod was one I sunk a lot of time into. Microprose F-117 Stealth. Lemmings! Carmen Sandiego. Doom and Doom II. I’m sure the list goes on. Oregon Trail… even though my first experience with that was on a IIe, along with other edutainment games.

I’ve played games my whole life. I still play today, with two kids and a wife. We have all the modern consoles, and stay pretty current, but there’s something about that games we had growing up that keep us coming back. Listening to these podcasts has made me super nostalgic and makes me want to find some time to play through these classics again.

Spoonboy
    Participant
    Podcaster

Hi xtonyx and welcome!
    Hope you enjoy the Street Rod episode. That was the first recording I took part in 😉
    I’d never played it before, but now I go back to it often! Also loved F117, and all those Microprose sims.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Hello!