Hello from Canada!

Home Forums User Introductions Hello from Canada!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• nevice
    Participant

Hi all,

I just found out about the Dos Games Club when I was looking for nostalgia trips on YouTube and found Martijn’s Let’s Play videos of Little Big Adventure. I’ve just now listened to the episode on One Must Fall 2097 — another game I spent many hours on in my childhood (though I only had the shareware version). I see that there are quite a few other episodes that should be right up my alley, so looking forward to listening to those and hopefully participating in some future game discussions as well!

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Hey that’s awesome, welcome!

rocky1138
    Participant

There are indeed a ton of great episodes! Some of my favourites include the Transport Tycoon Deluxe, Stunts, and Death Rally episodes.

Where in Canada are you? I’m near Niagara.

If you’re on IRC you can join the #dosgameclub channel on AfterNET. They’ve also got a Maastodon instance if you are interested in social media.

nevice
    Participant

Yes, looking forward to the Stunts and Transport Tycoon episodes (though my older brother, who had more patience at the time, was way more into TTD than I was). It’s been fun to look through the episode list and remember games from my childhood (HoMM, Lost Vikings, Theme Hospital, Prince of Persia haha). Looking forward to listening to the episodes!

I’m from Toronto, so not too far away from you. I hear you guys were in the eclipse totality!

I’m not much of a Mastodon person but will definitely take a look at the IRC channel, thanks for the tip!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Hello from Canada!