Hello there from Guernsey!

Home Forums User Introductions Hello there from Guernsey!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Josh
    Participant

Hi, thanks for such a great podcast. I was searching spotify for a dos gaming podcast, stumbled on this one and i’ve been hooked.

I’m probably more from an Amiga background with a lot of this era, although I played a good few DOS games, back when we’d just call them all “computer/pc games” spilling out into the early windows era, then a long break with consoles becoming my main thing, now back to PC’s.

I’ve been trying, not terribly successfully, to build a DOS era PC. Ebay isn’t an option due to weird shipping things where I live, so i’ve managed to cobble together a windows 98 machine that seems to play modern / not too fussy DOS games, all be it with wonky CD sound as I can’t get “vintage” sound card, I will in time.

Very much enjoyed the episodes of some of my favourite games, little big adventure, theme hospital, GTA, C&C, Worms etc. And all the games I saw but never owned or had a chance to play, or perhaps were a bit too gore to be allowed at the time.

Keep up the good work, and many thanks for the hours of enjoyment i’ve had listening to the podcasts! I hope to play along with some of the months games also.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Hey welcome Josh! I’m only seeing this post now, but it’s always exciting to see new faces.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Hello there from Guernsey!