Inventory Seems Buggy

Home Forums Previous Months 56 – April 2021: Lost Eden Inventory Seems Buggy

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tijn.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

Picked up too many mushrooms and can’t find any of your other items?

If you hover the mouse toward either end of the inventory bar it seems to scroll, but it also appears glitchy. For instance I knew I had a square thingy at the right end of my inventory and it wasn’t showing up after I scrolled, but when I clicked there it appeared in my hand.

If anyone has any observations/tips on how to use the inventory and not lose items, or if you know it’s possible to permanently lose an item and you should avoid picking extra things up, please share your notes.

firefyte
    Participant
    Podcaster

It looks like you should be able to scroll left/right when the cursor is on the edge, but I found it very unreliable.

There is a way to trash extra items.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Yeah, I have the same problem. It’s sad there doesn’t seem to be a keyboard key to scroll left/right, as that would fix it I believe.

That said, it seems to kind of work for me to scroll it all the way when I hover my mouse at the left or right edge most of the time.

firefyte
    Participant
    Podcaster

I retested it a bit with a full inventory (late game) and the only way to make it scroll all the way right is to pick up an object on the right edge of the inventory and put it back in, scrolling left doesn’t seem to be a problem.

All kinds of keyboard inputs don’t seem to help. Don’t have the manual, so really hard to check.

claw
    Participant

I have the manual – it’s included with the Steam release – but it’s only 7 pages long and most of those are taken up with a history lesson and installation instructions.

The only key it mentions is P for pausing time on the valley map, but I’ve found the arrow keys do move the cursor around.

I can’t get my inventory to scroll at all.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I’ve honestly not had too many issues with this in the end, as it seems to work when I simply put my cursor all the way to the left or the right of the screen at roughly the height of the inventory.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 56 – April 2021: Lost Eden Inventory Seems Buggy