Looking forward to this!

Home Forums Upcoming Months 53 – February 2021: Day of the Tentacle Looking forward to this!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Tijn Tijn 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • dr_st
    dr_st
    Participant

Nice game! I have never been an adventure game player, but recently I discovered the Remastered / Special Editions of the first two Monkey Island games and of DoTT, and played through them. Very fun!

*MINOR SPOILER BELOW*
    *MINOR SPOILER BELOW*
    *MINOR SPOILER BELOW*

In DoTT, it took me some time to realize that you don’t actually have to walk all the way back to the chrono-johns to transport items between the friends, and that simply clicking on the avatar is sufficient. Should have read the manual better!

rnlf
    rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

One of my all-time favourites. Really looking forward to playing it again, haha. Since it contains Maniac Mansion 1, I hope to find the time and patience to complete that for the first time, too!

Mike
    Mike
    Participant
    Podcaster

Really excited for this month. DotT is one of my favorite adventure games but I’ve never played through the remastered version with the commmentary mode on so that will be fun.

Tijn
    Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I’m with you, rnlf. DoTT has been a long-time favourite of mine, but despite trying several times, I’ve never actually completed the original Maniac Mansion.

I’ll try to fix that!

dollarone
    dollarone
    Participant
    Podcaster

I played through the remastered version a couple of years ago, so I’ll do the original this time. Maybe I’ll do like Tijn and try to finish Maniac Mansion for the first time as well!

Srandista
    Srandista
    Participant
    Podcaster

Ok guys, for this, please count me in. Such a nostalgic memories, and also I do think, that I can add something regarding this game in podcast.

Tijn
    Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Cool!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Upcoming Months 53 – February 2021: Day of the Tentacle Looking forward to this!