Multiplayer (OpenTTD)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Hello!

I think it would be fun to have an evening (or maybe multiple) of OpenTTD multiplayer with the club. I don’t really know how it works, but I do think OpenTTD supports this out of the box, so it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle?

I’m available most evenings (Amsterdam time), or during the day on weekends.

Who’s interested in joining?

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Me.

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

How about we just set a date. Say Saturday, 13 November sometime in the European evening?

Psy
    Participant

Any possibility for streaming this? I think might be fun to watch.

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

We’d have to think about how to properly stream that with multiple viewpoints.

Psy
    Participant

Oh, one viewpoint is OK for me, but both YouTube and Twitch allow multiview. Can be an interesting experience, but again, I don’t think it is necessary.

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Okay, let’s try again: Everybody who’s interested in joining, please fill out this poll so we can find a time to play!

https://framadate.org/EHu5EeMCGUxvMvsR

On all the week days, it’s gonna be in the European evening, on the weekend, I guess we can be a bit more flexible.

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Fail 🙁

Evil Taco
    Participant

Too bad, TTD multiplayer is really relaxed fun! Even if the month is over, I really encourage trying again some time. Maybe the club could have a “multiplayer month”, going back to games that where the multiplayer plans didn’t work out? Or a bunch of multiplayer games that couldn’t carry a month on their own?

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Turns out multiplayer is a lot of fun in this game.
    We have a permanent server now, just join dosgameclub.com from within OpenTTD 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.