New Track: 4:00am

Home Forums Previous Months 81 – June 2023: Stunts New Track: 4:00am

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Cas
    Participant

Good day, folks!

Noticing that I can upload my own tracks to the Leaderboard, I thought I’d share with you what I think is my best work at track making ever. It’s a little long for this format (NoRH) because the odds of crashing through the over 2 minutes it takes to get to the end are pretty high, but it’s been a success every time so far, so why not?

I made 4:00am at around 4:00am one night back in 2006. Since then, it has been featured in World Stunts Championship (free OWOOT, P. M. Indy only, RH) that same year, in ZakStunts (free-style) in May 2015 and in Race For Kicks (strict OWOOT, Speedgate only) in April 2021. This is the first time it will be raced in free-style+NoRH.

The track design is highly focused on visuals, with lots of scenery and packed paths that frequently intersect or pass near each other. While complex, it’s very PG-friendly. Hope you enjoy it! 🙂

DJ_HiP
    Participant

It’s an incredible track CaS! Thanks for uploading it.

Really enjoying the insane challenge of really nailing the technical components and it flows really well as well which is amazing given how many ‘stunt’ pieces you put in a row.

Fantastic to see how many competitions it’s been featured in, but that this is the first NoRH it’s going to be listed in, wow!

Now I gotta get back to analysing the track so I can once again beat Marco on the leaderboard https://www.dosgameclub.com/stunts-leaderboard/?page=track&track=4am_raw 😀

Marco
    Participant

🙂 copying the DJ Hip tecnique on the first part,I think i did a good lap in 1.21.

Cas
    Participant

Great, guys! I’ve been watching your replays 🙂 Yes, it’s a high-risk track and it’s long, so doing the whole thing in one go may require a few (long) attempts. This is why, when I posted it here, I wanted to also post a replay and didn’t have much time, so I chose to race “safe”. It’s practically an OWOOT replay, what I uploaded. Older replays I had on this track would not be OK to post, since they had been done with RH.

To be fair, when this track was featured in ZakStunts, a GAR scoreboard was active too, so it was indeed raced with NoRH, but GAR was not just NoRH: it was also stricter than OWOOT, so the rules were still very different from the ones in this leaderboard.

Marco
    Participant

Yes, I wrote the GAR rules and they were full strictly. Opoot. One pixel on or over or in contact with road surface and the elements run as the designers wanted to let them run. If Martin will decide for a Gar championship, it would be great but it requires to check replaies

Cas
    Participant

The Permanent Competition (Tracks menu) in Race For Kicks admits replays being posted as GAR. If you post your replay that way, it will be verified as such. To be certified GAR, the replay has to follow your original guidelines!

https://www.raceforkicks.com/index.php?page=list&pcom=1&from=2020&to=2023

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 81 – June 2023: Stunts New Track: 4:00am