New Track: Adelaide 1985 F1 Street Circuit

Home Forums Previous Months 81 – June 2023: Stunts New Track: Adelaide 1985 F1 Street Circuit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• DJ_HiP
    Participant

@Tijn has been pushing me to make a new track for the leaderboard, so I’ve put together a period appropriate track for Stunts 😀

The Adelaide Street Circuit was used in Formula 1 from 1985-1995 and was well loved by Formula 1 drivers from around the world for being the first truly exciting temporary street circuit. (Remember the Las Vegas ‘car park’ in 1981?).

Winding through the edge of the CBD of Adelaide and into the parklands it’s a fast, tight circuit which challenges drivers through high speed straights and cornering.

My track is as close to a faithful adaption as possible, given the diagonal track limits!

You should feel like you are flying through a city and parklands, passing existing roads and bridges as you wind your way to victory!

Highly recommend the McLaren Honda MP4 for the best replication of the circuits purpose, but any car will be great fun!

Duplode
    Participant

This track goes very well with the McLaren — it’s great for snaking along the streets at high speed!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 81 – June 2023: Stunts New Track: Adelaide 1985 F1 Street Circuit