Sam & Max – Hit the Road

Home Forums Game Suggestions Sam & Max – Hit the Road

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• stdevel
    Participant

If there is one game that I’m playing at least one time per year, it is ‘Sam & Max – Hit the Road’.

Beside ‘Day of the Tentacle’, ‘Loom’ and ‘The Secret of Monkey Island’ it is one of the best LucasArts adventures in my opinion. Especially the talkie version offered great entertainment (especially in the German version where Max was voiced by Sandra Schwittau who also voiced Bart Simpson – a great match!).
    I love the dark humor and sarcasm.

As members of the Freelance Police, Sam and Max have to solve dozens of puzzles in order to find a kidnapped Yeti named Bruno (which is the main attraction of a curiousity circus). To do so, they have to travel all across USA – usual stereotypes and politics are parodied through out the whole game.

I played this game first as a kid and had a lot of fun with it – as an adult I understood more of the jokes which made the game even funnier. 🙂

Maybe this would be a candidate for the next adventure episode?

Let me know your thoughts!

McKracken
    Participant

Great idea. I’d also like to play that again – maybe this time I’ll be able to finish it 😉

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Oh, we’ll definitely play Sam’n’Max at one point. No way around it.

stdevel
    Participant

That’s good to hear – looking forward to it! Let me know if you need some input or support on the episode. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Game Suggestions Sam & Max – Hit the Road