Star Trek 25th Anniversary

Home Forums Game Suggestions Accepted Suggestions Star Trek 25th Anniversary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Sadelape
    Participant

This was one incredible game to experience back in the 90s. Fully talkie point and click perfection with a little space combat thrown in for good measure.

I see the sequels have been posted but this was the game I started with. Perhaps a point and clicky trekkie episode would be in order. There’s so many troupes in these types of games but the episodic format and “shoot the red shirt first” mechanics made this feel like a perfect meeting of game and tv show.

Pseudo_C
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’m in! As a Trekkie myself, I am always willing to dive into a Trek related adventure!

Psy
    Participant

I also think this game and the sequel can be reviewed in conjunction. They did a very good job portraying the TV show, and the voiced version I think it was the last time the original cast was reunited on a project. There is so much love for the characters here, and the episodic format was very interesting.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I’m definitely interested in this! Might be a few months before another adventure game is in order, but we’ll definitely consider these Star Trek games when we feel one is due.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Home Forums Game Suggestions Accepted Suggestions Star Trek 25th Anniversary