Sucker Punch in combat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• red.hexapus
    Participant

If you are having trouble with combat, apparently you can Sucker Punch your opponent by pressing 0 on your keyboard, but you won’t get any IQ points for doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Br_sXW-L8

Dreamkid
    Participant

I never knew about this back in the day, and could never beat Hans, Arnold, or the prison guard in Atlantis. I didn’t even think to try it when I played recently. Has anyone beaten every opponent without the sucker punch?

Mr Creosote
    Participant

It’s funny how the manual lists this, but calls it a “cheat”. If it’s in the manual, it’s not much of a cheat, is it? 😉

firefyte
    Participant
    Podcaster

I ran into an issue playing the FM Towns version, in that it didn’t even support keyboard fighting, so while it was my choice for the fists-route, I just chose to ‘cheat’ my way through.

Dreamkid
    Participant

When I first played in the ’90’s, I used the mouse cursor for fighting, not even knowing about keyboard controls until I tried Last Crusade. For some reason, I couldn’t get the mouse to work for fighting in my recent playthrough. I don’t know if it might be a difference in computers, or some sort of default configuration I didn’t know to check or what.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.