The Clue!

Home Forums Game Suggestions The Clue!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Srandista
    Participant
    Podcaster

Since there is clearly interest in playing some less known games on podcast, I’m bringing you The Clue!, burglary game from 1994.

To be more specific, it’s a adventure game with RPG features, where you are playing low-level burglar Matt Stuvysant. At the beginning you’re working alone, but later you’ll have to bring some partners into the equation, since you can’t be good at everything (for example you can’t open super heavy safes, or you’re unable to disable advanced alarms). Of course, before burglary itself, you’ll have to spectate object of your interest first, then plan burglary, and finally, execute your plan, and then just prey, that everything will go as smoothly, as you planed (which of course isn’t always the case 😉 ).

Interestingly, there’s also a plot, which thickens during the game, and you can expect also some twists on the way.

dollarone
    Participant
    Podcaster

cool! looks interesting – I’ve never heard of it, but I would like to try it out!

PixelProphecy
    Participant
    Podcaster

Ha, I just wanted to suggest this game as well as my patriotic duty as an Austrian 🙂 I’ve never played it, only seen screenshots in magazines at the time and the ting I recall most vividly is that the company logo looks like the ocean Software logo just with a different name.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Game Suggestions The Clue!