Vardit BeHarpatka Hadasha BeAlifut HaGlisha (1996, Multimedia KID)

Home Forums Previous Months 51 – December 2020: Skiing Games Vardit BeHarpatka Hadasha BeAlifut HaGlisha (1996, Multimedia KID)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Pix
    Participant
    Podcaster

There’s only 14 DOS skiing games according to Mobygames so I’m intending to give them all a go this month. I’ve just been trying out this obscure title from 1996. It’s a promotional game from Israel – I can’t exactly say what is going on given the language barrier but you get to play a skiing bovine steering around various obstacles while trying to collect chocolate bars. If you manage to get to the end of the course, a rabbit (which is nearly as large as the cow) swoops down on what I think might be a ski lift to carry you off to receive a gold medal.

It’s not exactly the best game on the list but was mildly entertaining at least and can be completed in a few minutes (after a little practice). It gets bonus points for being the only game this month with a skiing cow.

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

Wow, cool find!

I’m also going to try to play as many as I can 😀

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

Google translate tells me the title means “Vardit on a new adventure in the surfing championship”

watchful
    Participant

Can anyone translate the screens? I stumbled into one skiing mode, though it was difficult to control with so few FPS in DOSBox.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 51 – December 2020: Skiing Games Vardit BeHarpatka Hadasha BeAlifut HaGlisha (1996, Multimedia KID)