Which bots have the best destruction moves?

Home Forums Previous Months 74 – November 2022: One Must Fall 2097 Which bots have the best destruction moves?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Temujin_12
    Participant

I usually play Jaguar – remember doing that when I was a kid. But looking at destruction moves (some YouTube videos that show all of the different ones) I like Shadow or Electra’s destruction moves the most.

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

Oh… my… goodness. I played many hours of this game back in the day, and never knew about destruction moves until now.
    I just watched them all on youtube, and I would agree that Shadow’s is pretty awesome. Electra’s is decent too, and I didn’t mind Gargoyle’s. I sorta liked Nova’s actually, with his smug laugh at the end.
    But most of them are just some variant on punching the other bot so hard their top half explodes.

Temujin_12
    Participant

Yeah, I remember discovering them some years after initially playing it.

Evil Taco
    Participant

The destruction moves were indeed a nice surprise! I think a friend of mine discovered them from a magazine and showed them to me. I had no idea at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 74 – November 2022: One Must Fall 2097 Which bots have the best destruction moves?