Who wants to be part of this?

Home Forums DOS Talk DOS Tech Club Special Episodes Who wants to be part of this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

If you’re interested in joining one of the episodes, let us know here. Preferably also post some area of hardware or software tech (related to DOS gaming) you’re interested in joining. Ideally, you are already (somewhat) knowledgeable about the topic, but I guess having one extra who can ask clever questions is cool, too.

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

You know I’m interested! I’m sure I could think of something to say about any topic, but I guess I’m most interested in the early 90s 386 period. I also know a little bit about the early graphics adapters (MDA, CGA, EGA, Hercules), and sound blaster cards.

Pix
    Participant
    Podcaster

For my part, I’ve been using and building PC’s since the 80’s so I know a fair amount from a user standpoint of getting things working but not necessarily the technical details underlying the hardware. I know my way around graphics standards, soundcards, etc.

Looking at your list of topics, I don’t know too much about connectivity/multiplayer. All I ever set up in DOS days was a null modem connection. I won’t be the most knowledgeable about emulation either since I practically stopped using it about a decade back. Anything else, I’d probably be OK on.

watchful
    Participant

If it’s not too late I could share some experiences from throughout the 90s. Including a bit of modding in DOS.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums DOS Talk DOS Tech Club Special Episodes Who wants to be part of this?