Would Discworld Newbies Like This?

Home Forums Previous Months 79 – April 2023: Discworld Would Discworld Newbies Like This?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Mike
    Participant
    Podcaster

Obviously late to asking this for the month but would any of the games in this series be fun for people who haven’t read many of the books? I’ve only read the first book and even though I sometimes hear people say it’s one of the lesser ones, I liked it. I’m sure people that have read all the book up to the game’s release would enjoy it more, but is it fine to have only read a couple books in the series before playing these?

firefyte
    Participant
    Podcaster

Honestly, there are a lot of internal references in the games, so it might make it less enjoyable, or just missing things.

Despite that, and the second title having references to the first one, I would suggest the second game, as it isn’t as cruel as the first. The first one requires a walkthrough or to be very patient and a fan.

Noir is more disconnected(I have only read 2 books) , but has a lot more witty and good dialogue compared maybe to the first two.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 79 – April 2023: Discworld Would Discworld Newbies Like This?