Alkaryn Varyatar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

  • Alkaryn Varyatar
    Participant
    in reply to: Help me, dosgameclub.com. You’re my only hope. #12272

    I´m not sure Voxel, if the ship is more than 3 km (I think) away you can´t start the lock for missiles. You can see them in sensors but cannot lock with missiles or lasers.


    Alkaryn Varyatar
    Participant
    in reply to: Help me, dosgameclub.com. You’re my only hope. #12271

    Yeah, I´m part of XWVM testers, I asked about it but we couldn´t reproduce the effect. I tried in DosBox and DosBox-X but only once I was able to have the effect working, I got target lock when changing objectives even when more than 10 (km?) units away; it was fun, but Azrapse tried too and he wasn´t able to reproduce it.


    Alkaryn Varyatar
    Participant
    in reply to: Help me, dosgameclub.com. You’re my only hope. #12147

    ohh, that´s too bad, I remember using a 4 keys combination, google suggested it could be that one (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+s), but honestly I´m not sure what was the exact combination….

    Well thanks for trying!!

    I tried in steam version using dosbox, and for once all I got was my missiles locking on target the moment I target them, but not needing to center the boxes, the locking was always on, but I cant reproduce the effect any more!!


    Alkaryn Varyatar
    Participant
    in reply to: Help me, dosgameclub.com. You’re my only hope. #12145

    Thanks for answering!! Yes I did have the two expansions, but not at first, I’m not sure if I found the easter egg when it was only X-Wing or when I got the two expansions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)