metinc
Forum Replies Created
-
Evil Taco, please test the latest Abuse release 1.0.8. You can report back by writing a comment here: https://github.com/metinc/abuse/pull/38
Evil Taco, macos build is on my TODO list but I do not own a macos device so I can not test it. I can try it by the end of next week and maybe you could test it for me.
Thanks Tijn!
red.hexapus, make sure to play the fRaBs levels as well. Since v1.0.7 you can select the campaign when you start a new game.
Hi, I am Metin, the developer behind that port and I’m very happy to see that you guys tried it out. I just want to let you know that I got in touch with apancik and merged all his changes into my branch. Today I published v1.0.6 and the hotfixes v1.0.7 and v1.0.8. The changes are huge. Please check it out. https://github.com/metinc/abuse/releases