Reply To: Dollarone's let's play QfG! (spoilers)

Home Forums Previous Months 07 – August 2017: Quest for Glory Dollarone's let's play QfG! (spoilers) Reply To: Dollarone's let's play QfG! (spoilers)

Tijn
Keymaster
Podcaster

Awesome progress, dude!

By the way: you can empty a bottle that’s filled with potion by typing “drink [type] potion”. But I don’t think you can drink the water, weirdly.

I think focusing on the wizard’s game first is a good idea. There are actually two places where you can get the trigger spell. If you want a hint, let me know, I don’t want to spoil it for you. It’s not very hard once you know it, but that’s always the case isn’t it 😀

As for the quests… I think it’s probably best to focus on the ogre first? It’s really mainly a matter of leveling up your skills and you’ll be able to make more progress with him. Although there is an alternative to attacking him, which requires yet another spell you don’t have at this point. It’s not for sale, but you can find it somewhere in the forest. I would advise you to check out the important areas and do some searching around, I’m sure you can find it 🙂