Comparison of Prince of Persia ports

Home Forums Previous Months 18 – July 2018: Prince of Persia Comparison of Prince of Persia ports

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• DavidN
    Participant
    Podcaster

Okay, one more topic then I’ll stop.

A few years ago I put a video together examining the various ports of the game (quick summary: the DOS one’s the best) and its sequel. It’s an interesting game to look at in this way because it came on the border between two eras, meaning that it was ported to both 8-bit and 16-bit varieties of computers and games consoles and all the interpretations are very different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrxk_VaSm6E

(I talk overly quickly in the first video, but by the second I had learned that my rapid Scottish accent was difficult to understand for some people and tried to consciously pace it down.)

dr_st
    Participant

I watched your excellent and informative video a while ago and even commented on it, without making the connection to your account on this forum. 🙂

I really think the SNES is quite good, and is certainly worth playing for how different it is. But I still like the DOS version the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 18 – July 2018: Prince of Persia Comparison of Prince of Persia ports