Let’s play a cricket game!

Home Forums Game Suggestions Accepted Suggestions Let’s play a cricket game!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• toasty
    Participant
    Podcaster

Okay, so don’t all jump up at once. I figured that, since playing GPC sparked my interest in racing, this might get somebody interested in cricket. Or maybe it would just confuse and upset everybody, but let’s take that risk and see! 😀

A quick search revealed two possible games (there might be more though!):

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

This looks nothing short of amazing 😀

Pseudo_C
    Participant
    Podcaster

I would happily try this out. As an American, I have no experience with cricket outside of the line from the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, “Cricket! Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!” Anyway, I have always been interested to learn the rules. Let’s give it a whirl I say!

Ripley
    Participant

Dude!

Martli
    Participant

A cricket game would be great, if only to confuse the hell out of those who aren’t from “the empire”. I didn’t realise cricket 97 was a DOS game, I had many fond memories playing this with my brother, serenaded by the timeless commentary of the one and only Richie Benaud. I have an “Ashes tour edition” on CD-ROM along with a “New Zealand team disc” which I think is just a patch for the main game, although this is the Windows 95 version of the game, so blasphemy in these parts 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Home Forums Game Suggestions Accepted Suggestions Let’s play a cricket game!