Moonstone

Home Forums Game Suggestions Moonstone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• dollarone
    Participant
    Podcaster

Never played this, but the animation looks amazing! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonstone:_A_Hard_Days_Knight

pointer
    Participant

I played it briefly. It’s a nice mix of arcade-y combat with light RPG elements, but you need to get quite good at the combat to get anywhere. I never had the patience, but from videos it seems once you’re good enough the game isn’t that long.

Looks like one of the games where most of the playtime is spent failing and dying until you’re good enough not to.

secretchief
    Participant

YES! This game must be added to the list. What an excellent game. How come we never played this game together, dollarone? I believe I didn’t know you as early as 1991-92. We definitely should do it, so perhaps you could join the podcast for the episode. As you can see from the pic, I am a fan. Me and Alex played it to death (figuratively and game-ily).

Attachments:

killershrew
    Participant

I was just about to suggest this but luckily searched first. Wonderful game. Big well animated sprites and gallons of blood (banned in Germany, ofcourse). It could be played as 4 player multiplayer on the same computer with only two joysticks so it made for a good partygame as you chopped your friends head off and took all of their stuff. Then the dragon ate you.

killershrew
    Participant

DOS version is on GOG btw

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Game Suggestions Moonstone