Planning to partake

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Evil Taco
    Participant

The Last Express is one of those games that sounded absolutely intriguing ever since I read a couple of contemporary reviews when the game came out. I’ve owned the game from GOG.com for ages, but I haven’t gotten around to firing it up.

July is a vacation month for me so The Last Express being the game of July in the club works out quite well 🙂

RamB
    Participant

Cool! I remember the game being really really obtuse but also incredibly atmospheric, unique and ambitious. I used a walkthrough and felt no shame!

I suggested this game (I think) but I can’t find my original post or any other post then this one on the subject. Maybe i dont understand how this forum works.

Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

@RamB You did indeed suggest it, you can find it in the Accepted Suggestions forum at DGC Accepted Suggestions which is a link from the usual suggestions forum.

I’m also excited to try this one knowing nothing about it other than it looks like it’s some sort of puzzle adventure which is totally my jam.

yozy
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’ve got through day 1 and day 2 I believe, around the time it went out on iPad. It looks amazing, but has a very janky animation that makes it quite confusing to navigate the train.

The interesting thing is that it is a real-time adventure, if you miss an event: tough luck.

Evil Taco
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up about the iPad version, yozy! That turned out to be a comfortable way to try this game out with my significant other – fun to play together with the tablet! The game is a bit daunting, at least at first, but very unique and intriguing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.