Greetings Earthlings!

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings Earthlings!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• gn0me
    Participant

Good morning from Canada!

Just found your Podcast on Spotify a few months ago and have been wanting to take a look at the community and maybe play along. I’ve enjoyed your show and it’s really brought back some precious memories 🙂

A bit about myself,

My name’s Jeremy and I’m from the west coast of Canada. I’m 41 and an avid gamer all my life. My mom brought home a 286 for her new job an my very first Dos game was Moonmist, a text parser adventure game from Infocom I think? Reading reviews now it was subpar apparently, but I absolutely fell in love. A life long addiction to PC hardware and gaming was sparked.

I was huge into all Sierra adventure games, especially the Quest for Glory series. I think that’s how I found your show.

Anywho, wanted to pop in and say hi, thank you for the show and tip o’ the hat to the work. Look forward to participating in some discussions and group memories.

Cheers,

TigerQuoll
    Participant
    Podcaster

Hi Gn0me!
    Always good to see another DOS game fan, and looking forward to seeing you around on the forums!

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

It’s always nice to meet a fellow Quest for Glory enthusiast!

Shattered
    Participant
    Podcaster

Hi Gn0me! It was around this time last year I began playing through the entire Quest For Glory series since I had only played the first one as a child. It was pretty cool to play them all back to back carrying the same character through each one. Hit me up on IRC or here if you ever want to chat about them or any other Sierra adventure. FYI we’re playing Space Quest this year!!!

Welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums User Introductions Greetings Earthlings!