KKnD: Krush, Kill ‘n’ Destroy

Home Forums Game Suggestions Accepted Suggestions KKnD: Krush, Kill ‘n’ Destroy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• toasty
    Participant
    Podcaster

Let’s play KKnD!

I only played KKnD 2: Krossfire, but from what I remember it was quite a well-balanced RTS with 3 very distinct factions. Each was stronger against one and weaker against the other.

This image sums it up nicely 😀

KKnD

toasty
    Participant
    Podcaster

I just found this, for anybody who wants a history lesson of the future 😀

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

It’s definitely an RTS we should keep on our list! I remember many people not liking it very much, but only one way to find out if they were right.

I think we’ll have to play some other genres first, with C&C being the game of last month, though.

M2tias
    Participant

Oh yeah! I remember thinking this game was so cool. Another RTS that came to my mind is Z. It has a bit more unique graphics style and was release a year earlier.

I agree with rnlf though, that there’s no rush for another RTS. But it’s good to have lots of suggestions. 🙂

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I had to think about Z, too, when I saw there was a new reply in this thread. Z had a quite unique gameplay mechanic with its sector control thing. I think either of the two should be our next RTS! They’re also both slightly more obscure than the whole Westwood and Blizzard blockbusters.

rnlf
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

May 2022 it is!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Accepted Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Home Forums Game Suggestions Accepted Suggestions KKnD: Krush, Kill ‘n’ Destroy