Only 7 days left!

Home Forums Previous Months 15 – April 2018: Starflight Only 7 days left!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Corgibuttz
    Participant
    Podcaster

How’s it been going with everyone?!?! I see at least one person has finished the game. I have honestly been slacking in my Starflight duties. I’ve maxed out my ship, and gotten some info out of the aliens, but not all that much. Right now I keep running into the same bug scout who is terrified of me and I keep bullying him for info.

I’m going to post an image of my dad’s map he made from the 80’s when he played the game. I figure if anyone else is sort of lagging behind it might help them catch up a bit.

I just thought I’d put the feelers out! I don’t really want to talk about spoilers, but it’s hard to speak anything about the game w/o getting into them a bit.

Anyone starting to get the feeling they know the names of the items they need to finish the game?

Any idea of the what we need to do with them?

Anyone found that strange planet sized black egg thing the bug guys reference? Anyone tried landing on it? >:D

Mgoddard
    Participant
    Podcaster

I’ve failed this month…. Fired up Starflight but didn’t get very far in. I’ve seen some “Watch it Played” videos of the game if that counts?!?! 🙂

Tijn
    Keymaster
    Podcaster

I hope vede will come in post some of his progress. I think he’s played the game a lot, especially earlier in the month.

I didn’t get that much time to play myself. But I must say that this thread is motivating me to dive in and give it a go!

Corgibuttz
    Participant
    Podcaster

I think at least everyone should play enough so they can finish the game. If you look up what you need to do, you can complete it in under an hour.

The surprise reveal at the end is worth talking about, so people should try to see it if they can.

Has everyone at least played enough to see the story develope which I will reference below

—————————————————
    SPOILER WARNING:

Some mysterious external space force is causing the stars in the universe to go super nova, killing all life in the solar systems. It is detected that soon the human space colony start will explode, killing all humanity.

It all seems to be tied up w/ the mysterious ancient race who have left temples around the universe, almost always w/ a few tons of fuel for your ship near by.

Corgibuttz
    Participant
    Podcaster

Oh yeah, fun pole…

Who’s found Earth??!?? 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Forums Previous Months 15 – April 2018: Starflight Only 7 days left!