The DOS Game Club Stunts Leaderboard is about comparing how fast our members can do a lap in a single run. Using the built-in replay functionality to rewind your lap and continue from an earlier point (known as "Replay Handling") is strictly forbidden. But other than that, anything goes!
The lap times we use are the ones displayed in-game in the highscore list. If the game gives you a time penalty for cutting the track, that time is added to your lap time.
- The files uploaded to the leaderboard may not be tampered with, they have to contain a legitimate reflection of what you achieved in the game.
- Use Stunts version 1.1, in order to make sure the posted lap times are comparable and replays are compatible. See the resources page for more info.
- NO REPLAY HANDLING: your lap must be completed in a single run, without using the replay functionality to rewind and continue from an earlier point.
- Cutting the track or using glitches to bypass stunt elements is allowed, but if the game gives you a time penalty then that time is added to your lap time.
- Any car is allowed, including custom ones. See the resources page for more info.